Monday 7 June 2010

Tanzania x Brazil

We watched the match. Brazilians were playing like they were very very tired, although they were a bit more effusive in the second half. They even did not celebrate when they scored the second goal (I missed the first, it was raining cats and dogs here today... we got there late...). Only the 4th and 5th goals were celebrated, but I'm afraid they were celebrating the match coming to a close as I heard that they would go straight from the stadium to the airport, to their special chartered plane...

It all ended up at 5 x 1 with the Tanzania team (led by another Brazilian, Marcio Máximo, whom I met once in the airplane, off course he flying business class and I the cattle class. But he was friendly, as Brazilians are ;-) very happy to have scored at least one goal!!!

It still rains cats and dogs...